You should be at least 21 years of age before you can drive our vehicle.
Method of payment
The method of payment is via bank transfer or through credit card.
You can make your booking online or visit our office. Once payment has been confirmed, we will send a confirmation document and receipt via email for those who booked online. While, those who made a booking in our office, we will issue receipt immediately and provide all the needed documents to you in person.
Kindly note that reservation can only be made with payment.
Amendment of reservation
You can change your reservation date as soon as possible. However, any late change of amendment of the reservation will require an extra charge.
You should send the reservation number issued and the date of the initial reservation. You should include the new date for your reservation and send it via email. It will be attended as soon as possible.
Cancellation of reservation
You can cancel your reservation not less than one week before the initial agreed date. Anytime apart from that will require extra charges as stated in the agreement letter.
Please note that we only accept change of reservation only once. Anything asides that won’t be attended to.
Procedures in the event of an accident
If the vehicle is involved in an accident, got damaged, stolen or lost, the renter must take every reasonable precaution to safeguard the interests of the car hire company, including but not limited to:
Notifying the car hire company within 3 hours of becoming aware of the occurrence
Obtaining the names and addresses of everyone involved and possible witnesses
Reporting all incidents, regardless of value, to the police within 24 hours and supply the car hire company with an accident case number
Making proper provision for the safety and security of the vehicle
Co-operating with car Hire Company and its insurers in any investigation
Use of Our Website
You are only permitted to use this website for legal and car renting purposes only.
You are not permitted to use our website for the following below:
· Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website
· Take any action that imposes or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable load on our computer or network equipment
· Upload or transmit to Our Website software or computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, the normal operation of Our Website
· Post or transmit via Our Website any unlawful, harmful, libelous, abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law.
· Post false or misleading information on the website.
Amendment of policy
We reserve the right to change the policy from time to time. Therefore, we encourage you to check this policy often in order to stay informed on any of these changes.